#23: Bonus! Home Organization Online Course for MOMS
Welcome back to the Elevate Motherhood podcast. This is a super special episode because I have an announcement! You have heard me mention on the podcast and Instagram that something *NEW* is coming to Elevate Motherhood. Well, I'm finally ready to tell you!
My email list got the email a couple of days ago and now we are ready to go LIVE!
We are launching a brand new home organization online course! This course is FOR MOMS.
It’s called the Home Organization Master Class by Elevate Motherhood.
I basically just created the course I was looking for myself. I love organization, homemaking, and really putting effort into making my home work for me and really serve my family. I have listened to a million podcasts, read every book, followed every organizer and I just love it all and soak it all up. But what I really couldn’t find was just a bunch of super practical tips in a straightforward way that were how to make homes work best for moms and families. So I made it myself! I have been working on this for a super long time and am finally ready to share with you!
What's special about this course? Well, I'm glad you asked! Basically- it's FOR MOMS! This course is going to help you get your home to work for you. And for your family.
• It's less about picture-perfect rainbow pantries, and more about how to set up packing lunches as efficiently as possible.
• It's less about squeaky clean bedrooms, and more about how to set your kids' rooms up to feel special to them while fostering their independence.
• It's about setting your home up so that you can feel "done" more often and relax and enjoy time with your spouse in the evening.
• We talk through decluttering but not for the sake of having less, we will talk about being intentional with keeping the things you LOVE that make your house feel special for YOU!
As a mom myself, I set this course up with moms in mind. You can listen to the audio files, or you can read every word if you are nursing a newborn or holding a sleeping toddler. There are accompanying PDFs with checklists and my favorite carefully-selected product recommendations, but I can assure you this course is not just about buying a bunch of clear containers. The lessons are broken up room-by-room with specific tips and tricks for each room. So you can listen to the kitchen episode when you are ready to tackle your kitchen, the bedroom episode when you’re ready to tackle your bedroom. You have lifetime access to the course so you can tackle each room when you have the time. You can do it in 15 minute increments during nap time or you can do it all in one weekend. It's customizable for YOU. I'll ask you questions to help you decide what will be best for your family.
Some ways YOUR life could be different after this course:
• Spend your free time playing with your kids instead of cleaning up your house.
• Be the welcoming host you've always wanted to be, without worrying if your house is clean enough.
• Quickly find the things you're looking for.
• Prepare food more easily because your kitchen is organized, USE the groceries you buy.
• RELAX and keep your family and God at the top of your priorities, because you have the TIME.
And the best part? I'm offering a 100% money-back guarantee. You can have access to the course for a full 30 days and if you aren't happy for any reason, you'll get all of your money back!
And… because you are an Elevate Motherhood podcast listener- you get a special discount of 20% off with code PODCAST20. I really hope and pray this course is a blessing to you and your family for years to come. This is one of those things- take what you love and see what God can do with it no matter how random it is like home organizing for moms. I am who I am people! But I can literally guarantee this course will give you plenty of ways to let your life be easier and more filled with joy!
So go check it out – courtneylundeen.com
Use discount code PODCAST20
Thanks for being here, friends!
Until next time, let's Elevate Motherhood!